Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Years on down the road, you will remember this.

So this is a blog, eh? Spiffy.

I guess I'll be writing shit down on here, and then you guys will read it and somewhere in there somebody sends me a large check or something (that's how it was explained to me I think).

Alright, now if you're here than it means you probably want to learn about my opinions and my mind-blowing insights on stuff (cupcakes are delicious),  so go ahead. Ask me anything.

...

What the fuck? Internet you are disgusting. From here on out, I'll do all the talking and you, Internet, will do the listening, okay? Seriously, that was gross.

Now, let's get right on with this sexy blog. If anyone of you currently non-existant readers didn't know, some guy got shot on a BART station on Sunday (January 4th) by one of the cops they have there after he was resisting arrest.

Here's the story from an actual news site:

Also this is a YouTube video of the whole thing, captured on somebody's cellpohone:


It just doesn't make any sense to me. I mean, if this were some Steven Segal movie and the guy was a witness for the prosecution in a murder case against a criminal kingpin (whose name is Xavier Sidious) , and the officer was secretly working for him and recognized that the guy his fellow officers had restrained was the very same witness that was about to put his boss away for good, and then executed him to protect his boss, then it would make total sense.

I don't think that's happening, though, mainly because Steven Segal would have to have been there and then been framed, so that Xavier Sidious could force him to go do stuff (EVIL stuff), and none of the articles mentioned Segal's prescence. Also, the guy they shot was just a butcher at a supermarket so they probably could have made it look more like an accident than shooting him at a crowded BART station, like making it look like he tripped on a knife and then fell on another knife or something.

So anyways, I think what must have happened was that this guy was really stupid for a minute and thought that his gun was his taser and then he shot the already-restrained guy (I said he was really stupid for a minute shut up).

Of course, the guy was black, so the officer probably thought he had a gun as well as an extra arm with which to shoot it with hidden in his coat. You never can trust those blacks.

I'll see you next time I have something to say, or next week if that never happens (don't hold your breath).

No comments:

Post a Comment