Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hello, blog!

Specifically, blog that nobody reads anyways. It has been far too long, it has, so I think I'll try and get a handle on this thing again, since it's already set up and shit and I want to start blogging again.

What am I going to blog about, though? Shoes? Designer handbags? Axe handles? Dinosaurs? Ha ha! All of those things are much more interesting than anything I am going to be blogging about. Instead I will talk about my boring life and video games and being a lumberjack, and stuff like that.

For this post, I'm just going to leave you (my non-existent readers) hanging and not really say anything, and this type of post will probably become pretty normal if I do manage to update regularly.

For now, however, I have a huge dump to take. Depending on its splendor, I may or may not post some pictures of it for all of you internet people to marvel at.

No comments:

Post a Comment